Our company has the knowledge and the experience to assist newcomers to Cyprus with the entire immigration process and with all aspects of relocation in Cyprus.


Cyprus as an International Business center in combination with the European culture, the geographical location, the warm weather, the English based law system and the safe environment attract people from different countries who are interested to move in Cyprus.

Our company has the knowledge and the experience to assist newcomers to Cyprus with the entire immigration process and with all aspects of relocation in Cyprus.
We would be glad to arrange an appointment or a telephone call to discuss your various immigrations options. Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Short-stay visas including multiple entry visas

The Short- stay visa is appropriate when your stay in Cyprus will be less than 3 months and the purpose of your travel is non-immigration related (i.e. vacation, business). This visa can be issue for single entry or for multi- entry. For frequently visiting Cyprus there is a multiple entry visa for one year but there is a limitation where your total visits must not exceed 90 days, starting from your first visit during each six month period.

Visas for Non EU citizens Purchasing Property in Cyprus

Non EU citizens who legally purchase a property in Cyprus of a value exceeding €300,000 are entitled to apply for and receive an immigration permit. An immigration permit is the equivalent to a permanent residence permit in Cyprus.

Immigration Permits

Temporary Residence Permit (“Pink Slip”)

Non-EU citizens who come to Cyprus for long-term purposes should obtain special temporary permits, commonly referred to as a “Pink Slip”.

“Pink Slip” for Visitors

Each non-EU citizen who is a real estate owner in Cyprus automatically obtains “Pink Slip – Visitor” status, although employment is prohibited for persons with such status.

“Pink Slip” for Students

Each student who takes a long-term course at a Cyprus educational institution must obtain permission for long stay. Students from non-EU countries can be issued visas by an Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Cyprus in the student’s home country or by the Migration Department of Cyprus.

Documents required for Pink Slip application (where applicable):

• Copy of sale agreement or rental agreement or title deed
• Proof of funds deposited in a personal bank
• Passport(s) copy (plus copy of first page and last entry stamp)
• Pension certificates + translation + copy (if any) and any other source of income such as interest, rental income, other investments. The applicant must provide evidence of steady and regular income, adequate for the maintenance of the applicant and his/her family, from external sources
• Bank guarantee for 24 months €515
• Marriage certificate + translation with apostille (Russians exempted)
• Birth certificate for children + translation with apostille (Russians exempted)
• 4 photos for first issue (1 photo for renewal)
• Medical Insurance which is automatically renewable
Immigration Permit/ Residence visas

Non-EU citizens  could apply for immigration permits if they are qualified for the Categories as listed below:

Categories A – E: Under these categories could include persons who intend to work as a self-employed in various spheres (inclusive of agriculture, trade, science etc) in Cyprus. The applicant should demonstrate at his\her disposal capital of approximately €350,000 (depending upon Category). Such employment should not compete with local employees and negatively affect the economy of the Republic of Cyprus.

Category F: This category is of great interest to people with high income, overseas immovable property owners and pensioners with sufficient income to sustain a living in Cyprus.

An alien can qualify under this category, along with his\her dependents, who:
• Has at his/her disposal a secured annual income sufficient to cover living expenses for him/his and dependents in Cyprus without conducting any business, trade or profession in the country.
• Can demonstrate additional sums at his\her disposal if the Immigration Control Board considers it necessary.
This is the only category where a permit can be obtained by all family members simultaneously.
Permanent Resident Permit for non-EU citizens

Citizens of third countries (non-EU and non- EEA) may apply for a Permanent Resident Permit upon at least 5 years of legal stay in Cyprus and having held a Temporary Resident Permit for the entire preceding period.

Resident Permit for non-EU family members

Non-EU family members, such as a spouse and unmarried children under 18 years old, of EU and EEA citizens residing in Cyprus can obtain a Resident Permit as a family member upon providing documentary evidence of family relationship (e.g. birth certificates). Such documents will be specified by the Civil Registry and Migration Department of the Ministry of Interior.

The Registration Certificate issued to a non-EU family member is valid for two years.

Permanent Residence Permit for non-EU citizen- family members

Non-EU family members may also apply for a Permanent Residence Card.

The Permanent Residence Card for non-EU family members is valid for 10 years and can be extended.

Cypriot Citizenship

Cypriot Citizenship can be obtained by birth, registration or naturalization.

Registration as a result of Marriage: After completing 3 years of marriage with a Cypriot spouse, an alien can apply for Cypriot Citizenship providing all supporting documents as required.

Acquisition of Cyprus Citizenship by Naturalization: To apply for naturalization and become a Cypriot citizen an alien should have held Permanent Resident status and resided in Cyprus for at least 7 years out of the previous 8 years prior to his/her application. He/she should submit all documentary evidence as required and demonstrate a basic knowledge of Greek at the interview. The period of absence from Cyprus during the whole above-mentioned residing period should not exceed more that 10 months in aggregate.

It should be noted however that during the final year prior to the citizenship application an alien is permitted to be out of the country for not more than 2 weeks.
The procedure of naturalization could take approximately 1.5 to 2 years.